"Legend say that these unusual mammoths with golden tusks can bring luck and prosperity to a village! Get one for your village now and don't forget to grab the Emerald Isle habitat too!"
|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
- Loves to wear hats!
- Favorite Color: Gold Dislikes: Black cats
- Dances when no one is watching.
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Snow Desert Biome|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Tundra||Tundra (Purple)||10%||Tranquil Tundra (750)|
Timid Tundra (300)
|Snow Desert||Tundra Tier 1||20%|
|Taiga||Tundra Tier 2||30%||Therapeutic Taiga (2500)|
Groovy Glacier (3500)
|Glacier||Tundra Tier 3||40%|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining Dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 13 days 4 hours 30 minutes (plus a 7h hatch time)
For a summary of the combinations that have worked in fusing this dino, please refer to Dino Fusion Recipes.
Remember that a successful fusion of two dinos will result in the loss of the the dinos being fused in exchange for a new baby dino of a higher tier.
- First available on the weekend coinciding with the St Patrick's Theme (March 2012). Related to the Challenge Quest to buy the Emerald Isle habitat ( 99)
- Became available again for crystals in Midsummer Dino Surprise (July 2012)
- Made extinct (probability of random hatch = 0) on 3 January 2013
- Can still be obtained very rarely from Bingo
- Can still be obtained from Dino Fusion (to be verified)
- The Lucky Mammoth is a variant to the Mammoth with green hats and gold tusk
- Released again on March 13th 2013 before St. Patrick's Day