|Dinos can be bought for or hatched from eggs if you have a Dino Den (available at level 4). Random dino eggs are 100 (if you have no dinos) up to 250 (if you have 3 or more dinos) and will give random dinos - usually a common species, but on occasion rarer species may hatch instead.|
|Dinos do not only include reptilian species but also mammalian breeds such as mammoths and sabretooth tigers. Dinos need to be placed in a habitat and require workers to feed them. As they progress though the levels from baby to adult, it costs increasingly more to feed them, and more feeds to mature them to the next level. Dinos earn and the rate they earn depends on the level they have reached. For example, a level 3 common baby dino may earn 60 per hour, while a level 6 toddler may earn 120 per hour.
Common dinos are Mammoth, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, and Parasaurolophus and are most commonly obtained by purchasing a random dino egg. Common dinos can also be bought directly from a Dino Album (limit of 1) for 150000 and can sometimes be won as prizes in bingo.
The rest of the dinos are considered to be rare.
There are sub categories under Dinos. This page is under Dinos subcategory. To view others, click the below image.
List of Dinos
|No||Name||Tier||Cost||Biome||Introduced at Event||Hurry Hatch||Hatch Time||Prob.|
|92||Aqua Corgisaurus||3||319||Primordia||Shimmering Booster Pack (March 2014)||17||14h||0|
|91||Fuchsia Leopard||3||Glacier||Gold Booster Pack||10||12h||0|
|90||Onyx Dragon||4||589||Primordia||Nursery Crates (March 2014)||10||16h||0|
|89||Royal King Dragon||4||Volcano||Royal Bingo (Februari 2014)||10||16h||0||960|
|88||Grim Spinosaurus||3||279||Volcano||Prismatic Booster (January 2013)||12||12h||9||300|
|87||Prism Unaysaurus||3||339||Primordia||Prismatic Booster (January 2013)||17||12h||0||690|
|86||Nomingia||2||289||Jungle||Ancient Bingo (January 2013)||8||12h||0||750|
|85||Snowflake Penguin||1||289||Snow Desert||Icy Winter Bingo (December 2013)||8||12h||0||520|
|84||Rainbow Phoenix||4||549||Cloud||Mysterious Minerals Booster (December 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|83||Robo-Dragon||4||589||Glacier||Workshop Crates (December 2013)||10||10h||0||580|
|82||Fall Leaf Dragon||2||589||Jungle||Harvest Booster (November 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|81||Red Leaf Dragon||3||589||Primodia||Harvest Booster (November 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|80||Yellow Leaf Dragon||3||589||Primodia||Harvest Booster (November 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|79||Fall Turkeysaurus||2||249||Jungle||Thankful Bingo (November 2013)||10||16h||0||580|
|78||Dragón de Dos Cabezas||4||589||Volcano||Halloween Booster (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|77||Spooky Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Haunted Bingo (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|76||Ghost Two-Headed Dragon||4||589||Volcano||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|75||Ghost Water Dragon||4||589||Glacier||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|74||Ghost Plump Dragon||4||589||Primordia||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|73||Ghost Shadow Dragon||4||589||Cloud||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|72||Ghost Dragon||4||589||Cloud||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|71||Halloween Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Halloween Crates (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|70||Rainbow Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Chromatic Booster (September 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|69||Water Dragon||4||589||Glacier||Aquatic Bingo (September 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|68||Plump Dragon||4||589||Primordia||Colossal Bingo (August 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|67||Rainbow Dilophosaurus||2||319||Jungle||Colorful Booster Pack (August 2013)||10||10h||1||670|
|66||Two-Headed Dragon||4||589||Volcano||Red Hot Summer Bingo (July 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|65||Purple Bambiraptor||3||449||Cloud||Exotic Booster Pack (July 2013)||10||10h||1||580|
|64||Orange Pachycephalosaurus||3||399||Primordia||Toys & Games Week Theme 2013 (June 2013)||10||10h||1||550|
|63||Shadow Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Twilight Bingo (June 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|62||Kaprosuchus||3||319||Volcano||Booster Pack Splash (May 2013)||10||16h||0||680|
|61||Yellow Archaeopteryx||2||399||Mountain||Dazzling Bingo (May 2013)||10||10h||1||540|
|60||Sky Dragon||3||589||Cloud||Scorching Bingo (Apr 2013)||10||17h||0||960|
|59||Snow Leopard||3||349||Glacier||Booster April 11 2013 (Apr 2013)||10||12h||0||750|
|58||Red Minmi||3||329||Volcano||April Fool's Crates (Mar 2013)||10||10h||0||570|
|57||Black Sabretooth Tiger||3||449||Glacier||Fresh Pattern Bingo (Mar 2013)||10||10h||1||580|
|56||Blarney Bronto||2||249||Jungle||St Patrick's Theme 2013 (Mar 2013)||17||12h||0||590|
|55||White Sabretooth Tiger||3||449||Glacier||Spring Theme Recall (Mar 2013)||10||10h||1||580|
|54||Unaysaurus||3||339||Primordia||Fire Theme Recall (Mar 2013)||17||12h||0||690|
|53||Incisivosaurus||3||399||Primordia||Valentine Day (Feb 2013)||17||12h||0||750|
|52||Corgisaurus||3||319||Primordia||Dino Week Recall (Feb 2013)||17||14h||0||670|
|51||Snow Phoenix||3||289||Glacier||Magic Show Theme Recall (Jan 2013)||17||14h||0||630|
|50||Anchiornis||2||139||Jungle||Bingo Wave 11 (Jan 2013)||17||10h||0||340|
|49||Abominable Snowman||3||259||Glacier||Holiday Week 2012 (Dec 2012)||17||14h||0||600|
|48||Reindeer Raptor||2||229||Taiga||Holiday Week 2012 (Dec 2012)||8||8h||0||570|
|47||Prehistoric Penguin||1||189||Snow Desert||Holiday Bingo (Dec 2012)||8||8h||0||520|
|46||Turkeysaurus||2||239||Jungle||Harvest Week Theme (Nov 2012)||10||10h||0||580|
|45||Giant Butterfly||2||289||Mountain||Harvest Week Theme (Nov 2012)||10||10h||1||460|
|44||Ghost Minmi||3||296||Volcano||From Dino Album - The Ghoul Keepers reward (Oct 2012)||10||12h||0||460|
|43||Ghost Nemi||3||309||Cloud||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||730|
|42||Ghost Sloth||3||169||Glacier||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||12||12h||0||620|
|41||Ghost Turtle||2||179||Jungle||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||540|
|40||Ghost Ingridia||2||279||Mountain||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||12h||0||690|
|39||Ghost Triceratops||2||149||Jungle||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||12||12h||0||370|
|38||Skelesaurus||2||399||Desert||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||750|
|37||Ghost Oviraptor||1||142||Rain Forest||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||340|
|36||Ghost Meso||1||179||Rain Forest||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||370|
|35||Ghost Cory||2||149||Jungle||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||340|
|34||Ghost Mammoth||0||Random Dino||Tundra||Common Dino|
Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)
|33||Ghost Pachy||3||409||Primordia||Spooky Bingo (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||500|
|32||Dilophosaurus||2||319||Jungle||Toys & Games Week Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||670|
|31||Phoenix||3||549||Cloud||Wedding Week Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||660|
|30||Oviraptor||1||189||Rain Forest||Food Week Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||530|
|29||Giant Turtle||2||269||Jungle||Back To School Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||610|
|28||Nemicolopterus||3||419||Cloud||Storybook Theme (August 2012)||10||10h||1||780|
|27||Mesohippus||1||199||Rain Forest||Storybook Theme (August 2012)||10||10h||1||530|
|26||Minmi||3||329||Volcano||Volcanic Value Challenge (July 2012)||10||12h||1||570|
|25||Ingridia||2||379||Mountain||Sky High Mountain Challenge (July 2012)||10||12h||1||730|
|24||Giant Sloth||3||279||Glacier||Slow Groovin Challenge (July 2012)||12||12h||6||620|
|23||Corythosaurus||2||199||Jungle||Fireworks Festival Theme (June 2012)||10||10h||1||530|
|22||Spinosaurus||1||89||Salt Lake||Beach Week Theme (June 2012)||12||12h||9||300|
|21||Woolly Rhino||2||149||Taiga||Woolly Booly Challenge (June 2012)||10||10h||6||340|
|20||Brontornis||1||109||Plateau||Local Heroes Theme (May 2012)||13||7h||1||430|
|19||Pachycephalosaurus||3||409||Primordia||Dino Week (May 2012)||10||10h||1||550|
|18||Bambiraptor||3||449||Cloud||Cloud Nine Challenge (May 2012)||10||10h||1||580|
|17||Homalocephale||2||299||Desert||Since April 14, 2012||12||12h||6||460|
|16||Kentrosaurus||2||129||Desert||One Sharp Dino Challenge (April 2012)||10||10h||6||460|
|15||Archaeopteryx||2||399||Mountain||A Sky High Dino Challenge (March 2012)||10||10h||1||540|
|14||Lucky Mammoth||1||109||Snow Desert||Limited Time on St Patrick's Theme (March 2012) and Midsummer Dino Surprise (July 2012)||13||7h||0||430|
|13||Love Stegosaurus||1||99||Rain Forest||Limited Time on Valentines Day Theme (February 2012) and Midsummer Dino Surprise (July 2012)||12||12h||0||420|
|12||Andrewsarchus||1||149||Snow Desert||Meteor Theme (February 2012)||8||8h||9||340|
|11||Sabretooth Tiger||3||449||Glacier||15 December 2011||10||10h||1||580|
|10||Raptor||2||349||Desert||Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011||10||10h||1||700|
|9||Triceratops||2||249||Jungle||Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011||12||12h||6||420|
|8||Brontosaurus||1||179||Rain Forest||Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011||10||10h||1||510|
|7||Pterodactyl||1||99||Plateau||10 January 2012||12||12h||5||300|
|6||Dimetrodon||1||74||Salt Lake||9 December 2011||10||10h||9||280|
|5||Protoceratops||1||49||Rain Forest||9 December 2011||10||10h||9||260|
|4||Mammoth||0||Random Dino||Tundra||Common Dino|
9 December 2011
|3||Stegosaurus||0||Random Dino||Forest||Common Dino|
Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011
|2||Ankylosaurus||0||Random Dino||Arid Plain||Common Dino|
Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011
|1||Parasaurolophus||0||Random Dino||Air||Common Dino|
Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011
|0||Random Dino||~||100 Up to 250||~||A Random dino will hatch, try your luck!||~||22h|
- Limited Time means you can only buy the Dino at that time only, but you can still get the Dino from Random Dino method.
- Any Dino that you get from Random Dino will always show a Common Egg and 22h Hatch Time
- The Unaysaurus is counted twice due to a typo when it was released (see here for details). Therefore, the number of dinos shown in the game will be one higher than the number of dinos in the table above.
- Promotions: Dino Love (since April 24 - 26, 2012), The Random Dino cost was 0 now is 250 and probability of some Dinos have changed.
- On 4 January 2013, there was an unannounced update which made 18 dinos unable to be randomly hatched and reduced the probability of hatching a Pterodactyl - see here for full details.
Traits and Biome
These Traits and Biomes are divided into 4 different groups , which consist of 4 sub-groups as follows:
All dinos have a specific traits and favourite habitat. Any dinos with an orange symbol can be placed in any habitat with an orange symbol for a boost in coin earning capacity per hour. Similarly, any dinos with a blue symbol can go to any habitat with a blue symbol for a boost. Some habitats give more of a boost than others.
- A level 10 Dimetrodon earns 280 per hour and when placed in Volcanic Vista; it will also have a bonus of 84 which is a 30 percent boost.
- A level 10 Triceratops earns 370 per hour and when placed in a Friendly Forest, it will also have a bonus of 37, which is a 10 percent boost.
To view more information related to traits and biomes, please see the following link:
- Dinos and Dino Den also lists all dinos' traits
- Buildings lists all habitat hidden Biomes names
- To view best matching Traits and Biome for a specific dino, just view the dino specific page or habitat specific page.
For more information about Tiers and related information, see Dino Fusion.
There are several ways to hatch a dino:
- Select the Dino Den and choose a dino or random dino to start hatching
- Press the Mallet icon and then the Dinos button to select the dino or random dino to start hatching
- Winning a dino from Bingo will also automatically hatch if the Dino Den is empty, otherwise the Dino will be in your Inventory.
When hatching a common dino, the Dino Den will show a common egg in front of the building. When hatching a rare dino, it will have a specific egg based on the dino being hatched (see above table)
Evolving Common Dinos
Dinos evolve as follows:
- Level 0 = Egg
- Levels 1 - 3 = Baby
- Levels 4 - 6 = Toddler
- Level 7 - 9 = Teen
- Level 10 = Adult
One they reach level 10, dinosaurs no longer need to be fed. Dinos can also be sold at any level for a price ranging from 1 to 200000 . The table below shows information about levelling up common dinos (that is Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Mammoth, Parasaurolophus, and Ghost Mammoth).
- In the Spring Theme (March 2012), the feeding cost, feeding time and earning per hour for each level was changed to be much cheaper, quicker and more profitable.
- Promotions: Crystals for Dinos by selling level 10 dinos (for May 23 - June 7, 2012). Sale price for common dinos was 5.
- On 13 June 2012, there was an unannounced update that changed the earnings per hour and hurry hatch cost for all dinos.
Calculation Profit and Loss for Common Dinos
The following table shows the cost in of leveling a common dino to a specific level as well as the cumulative cost to reach that level. This should help you decide when and whether you should sell your dino for profit.
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various methods of obtaining Dinos (e.g. buy via Dino Album at 150000 and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed a common dino to adulthood is 10 days 22 hours (plus 22h hatch time)
To view the exact formula, you can download the Excel file from this Box.Com Folder Link and choose Dinosaur Calculation.xls
Breeding and Evolving Rare Dinos
For breeding and evolving rare dinos and data on their earning rate per hour, see more detail on each specific dino.
Steps to sell a dino:
- Select a habitat
- Tap the "Raise" button next to the dino you wish to sell
- Press the "i" button in the bottom right corner to bring up the dino information window
- Press the "Sell" button to sell at the advertised price (which will vary according to the dino and its level).
Sometimes, you might want to move a dino from one habitat to another. You will need to make sure that the target habitat has an empty dino slot.
Steps to move a dino:
- Select the habitat containing the dino you want to move
- Tap the "Raise" button next to the dino you wish to move
- Tap the "i" button () in the bottom right corner to bring up the dino information window
- Tap the "Move" button to move the dino to an available habitat. All available habitats that have empty dino slot will be highlighted so you can select the one you want.
Tips and Tricks
- When you hatch a dino using the "random dino" method, check the "hurry" cost to hatch the dino instantly. By looking at the cost, you can GUESS whether the random dino will give you a rare dino or not. All common dinos have 12 hurry cost, but remember that some rare dinos also have 12 hurry cost. (thanks to Vincijuggers in comment). See Dino Den to view all hurry costs. NOTE : This is only for guessing whether you might get a rare dino from randomly purchased dino - you still get rare dino randomly.
- When you place a Dino from your Dino Den into a Habitat, its description will always be random. If you close the game or the game crashes quickly after placement and try again there is a chance for a different description. (Thanks to Zerbirus)
For a complete analysis of the profit and loss in investing in a particular dino based on its cost and sales price at various levels, refer to resource calculation excel in dropbox folder
- When dinos freeze, the dinos will appear to be seated in a pose completely different from their usual strut
- It seems some players have reported different sets of hurry hatch costs. Please check with Unconfirmed Statement
- All available dinos were offered on sale with a discount of 50%, starting on June 25th and lasting until June 28th, 2013