|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
- Loves high ceilings
- Dreams of being an astronaut
- Hates traffic
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Mountain Biome|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Plateau||Air Tier 1||20%|
|Mountain||Air Tier 2||30%||
Majestic Mountain (2500)
|Cloud||Air Tier 3||40%||Calming Cloud (3500)|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining Dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 13 days 12 hours 30 minutes (plus a 10h hatch time)
For a summary of the combinations that have worked in fusing this dino, please refer to Dino Fusion Recipes.
Remember that a successful fusion of two dinos will result in the loss of the the dinos being fused in exchange for a new baby dino of a higher tier.
- This Dino was 40% discounted during the 48 hour Fiery Dino Sale
- Related also with A Sky High Dino Challenge (March 2012)
- There is an animation of Archaeopteryx flying around in the introduction modal dialogue. This is the first animated modal dialogue
- When in a habitat, this dino is shown flying above the habitat
- Archaeopteryx announcement from Tiny Village Facebook Post Link
- Want to know more about Archaeopteryx? Then see here
- ◾Dino was officially removed for purchase from Dino Den on 28 December 2013. (see Spotlight Item)